“Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest, yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.” Proverbs 29:17 KJV
Family Reunification is a pivitol aspect of the ReEntry process after a period of incarceration or family separation. We are committed to healing the brokenness caused by peer pressure , domestic violence, mental dis-ease such as depression or the fear of the unknown related to reintergrating into their families and our communities after incarceration or family separation. We are a pathway of hope to seize opportunities that aide individuals and families with overcoming stereotypical barriers.
- Increase passion for learning during every maturation stage (1st Corth. 13:11).
- Increase or restore the honor between child and parent (Eph. 6:1 KJV).
- Enrich the lives of those we serve by integrating best practices of a strength-based self-encouragement techniques and family-focused approach (1st Corth. 2:4-5; 2:9; 2:13-15 KJV).
Prevail Outreach Ministries, Inc. continues to break the intergenerational cycle of low self-esteem, emotional & mental distresses, crime, abuse, and incarceration beginning with the Divine Order of Family by and through best practices of a strength-based and family-focused approach.
Our Governing Principles
- Respect ALL PEOPLE, for WE are THE PEOPLE.
- Be Honest and display integrity.
- Exceed Expectations
- Forgive others.
- Work through a Spirit of Excellence.
Prevail Outreach Ministries, Inc. is a beacon of light in the county of PALM BEACH and the surrounding areas by improving the quality of life and strengthening family ties.
- Increase healthy expectations through bibical teachings.
- Reduce juvenile suspensions, recidivism and decrease defiant activity within our homes, schools, and communities.
- Promote social and emotional learning across environments where young people spend their time.
- Increase the number of rededicated youth who demonstrate renewed accountable mindsets.
- Increase on-hands on life-skills while identifying self-purpose.
- Increase knowledge on how to overcome life barriers such as idle word usage, stinking thinking, conflict resolution, business plan writing and more tactful learning opportunities.
Interested in volunteering?
Download a printable application and upon completion, contact us at (561) 557-7673 to schedule an interview.
- Drop out prevention coordinator
- Youth leaders
- Social media tech
- Art assistant
- Director assistant
- …and so much more!